A motivated and aligned team is a successful team. At Everperform, we believe that to reach high-performance, you need the right combination of people, culture and analytics. We believe it so much, it's baked into our platform and is the foundation of everything we do.
But we get that sometimes getting motivated to succeed or aligning your people is hard. We have been there too. At times like this, I like to reflect on some of my favourite quotes from inspirational leaders.
Lately, we have been sharing a lot of these on our Instagram account (you should check it out!), but I've compiled a list of my favourites for you to come back to when you need some inspiration to guide your team or business in the right direction.
- Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless. - Gary Vaynerchuk
- If we did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves. - Thomas Edison
- Yesterday's home runs don't win today's games. - Babe Ruth
- What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. - Tim Ferris
- Prepare for every game like you lost the last. - Lon Kruger
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. - Billie Jean King
- Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory. - Bill Russell
- Emotions don't distract high-performers.- Abhishek Ratna
- You get the job done or you don't. - Bill Belichick
- Anything that is measured and watched, improves. Anything that is not managed will deteriorate. - Bob Parsons
- You manage things; you lead people. - Grace Hopper
- Play by the rules, but be ferocious. - Phil Knight
- Someday is not a day of the week. - Janet Dailey
- Players win games. Teams win championships. - Bill Taylor
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you. - Jim Rohn
If you need inspiration, or are looking to motivate your team, look back and reflect on these quotes from some great leaders!